Who else is excited about this game

You can read past comments related to "Unclaimed World" but you cannot post new, because we have locked it for now to save time on moderation. Instead we encourage you to go to our Steam forum http://steamcommunity.com/app/284100/discussions/

Re: Who else is excited about this game

Postby Risbo » 28 Aug 2012 07:57

Nice job !!

When can we hope some updates, it's been a long time (years?) i'm checking this website with nothing ! (and i'm sur i'm not alone...), so?
Risbo

Postby MoPed » 31 Aug 2012 15:23

Yes, it's true that we haven't made much noise for a long time, it's simply because we have been focusing all our efforts on developing the game, specifically 3D models and animations. We have progressed a lot however, and once we're through making the first batch of alien creatures we're planning to slowly build up the hype around this game, which means screenshots, development videos and making a presence on the different game sites... once we start doing that, you will see regular updates! You have been very patient, and you won't have to wait much longer.
Artist on "Unclaimed World"
MoPed

Postby Lexx » 11 Oct 2012 15:41

MoPed wrote:Yes, it's true that we haven't made much noise for a long time, it's simply because we have been focusing all our efforts on developing the game, specifically 3D models and animations. We have progressed a lot however, and once we're through making the first batch of alien creatures we're planning to slowly build up the hype around this game, which means screenshots, development videos and making a presence on the different game sites... once we start doing that, you will see regular updates! You have been very patient, and you won't have to wait much longer.

Just read this. Amazing to hear. Looking forward to playing the game when it releases!
Lexx

Postby Moogie » 25 Nov 2012 03:12

C'mon fellas. It's been three months since the last reassurance that you aren't dead, and there hasn't been any real news in much longer than that.

The game popped into my head recently and I was hoping to find an update... I was worried for a while, though, because I couldn't remember the game's new forgettably generic title. Thankfully, Googling "Conlan's Claim" still brought me here eventually. :P
Moogie

Postby MoPed » 28 Nov 2012 19:36

Yeah, I know, we have been really busy and are planning to launch the hype campaign with a teaser video as well as a reworked website, but it takes time to get our ducks in a row... also, once the PR work starts it will take time away from actual game development which is why we've held back. (Anonymity is the luxury of receiving a game grant instead of Kickstarter funding ;) ) But, rewarding your tenacity, I've just put up 2 new images in the screenshots gallery which show some of the stuff that will appear in the teaser video. Apart from the new environments and creatures, I am working on a more futuristic UI design; I want to get rid of the 70's-80's sci fi vibe.
About the name change: The reason why we changed it to something more generic is that we want to emphasize the sandboxy nature of the game: Our ambition is to make a game with emergent story arising from the simulation systems and the player's actions. The old title suggested a game with a predefined narrative based around a single character, when in reality the game will have unlimited stories and characters......

thanks for checking in once in a while!
Artist on "Unclaimed World"
MoPed

Postby Terrabyte535 » 21 Dec 2012 14:10

i'm excited about this game, but I hope this dream doesn't end before it has gotten to the good part.

I've seen games like this end before they even got really far, i'm hoping it doesn't happen to this one. You have my support, if saying that means anything =)
Terrabyte535

Postby Maulet » 27 Jan 2013 22:52

hello, I am new here, it's my first post.

The game likes very interesting and original, I hope to play it soon, and if it is possible to try a beta ;-)
Maulet

Postby packito » 27 Jan 2013 23:54

Maulet, you for here jejeje

Hello all the people

I hope will soon playing

best regards
packito

Postby chrm » 01 Feb 2013 00:12

im in love with it. wanna play it sooo much
chrm

Postby shika » 01 Feb 2013 10:55

Looks like an awesome concept - and an interesting story.
I'm looking forward to see more as it develops.

Good work guys.
shika

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion