Simply Awesome..

You can read past comments related to "Unclaimed World" but you cannot post new, because we have locked it for now to save time on moderation. Instead we encourage you to go to our Steam forum http://steamcommunity.com/app/284100/discussions/

Simply Awesome..

Postby Skelt » 19 Nov 2011 08:18

I'm 28, been playing games a long time... I'm sure you guys know the feeling of searching for a particular game, with very distinct characteristics, and never seeming to find what your looking for.
The title you are working on is exactly one of such games I have been looking for. I'm in no hurry like most the folks stalking indie / small commercial forums. Never release the code before your ready.

I will be checking back, I will most certainly purchase your game.

Thanks*
Skelt

Re: Simply Awesome..

Postby MrSandman141 » 26 Jan 2013 07:15

is exactly one of such games I have been looking for

I know that feel bro. I have been in a downward spiral with my game-playing. I stare blankly at my Steam library for 8-10 minutes looking through 200+ games for the umpteenth time. I have a lot of fun with RTS games but you can only play Anno so many times before it drags on and feels like a chore. I found trailer #2 on Reddit and fell in love with the game. So so so excited for anything to be released. more concept art, another video, maybe even a developer diary! ooo!! I cant wait!
MrSandman141

Postby Terrabyte535 » 27 Jan 2013 10:14

I know what you guys mean, I've been looking for something like this aswell
Terrabyte535

Postby knux81 » 01 Feb 2013 11:50

Wondering how this managed to stay off my radar for so long... Looks awesome! :D

Art style is great and the style of game is right up my street :D C'mon devs! Where can I throw my money?!
knux81

Postby drfish » 11 Feb 2013 17:11

I'm in the same boat. Go read the Heorot books if you haven't read them yet, I read the first one this weekend and it was a good teaser of the game. :)
drfish

Return to General Discussion