New Life

You can read past comments related to "Unclaimed World" but you cannot post new, because we have locked it for now to save time on moderation. Instead we encourage you to go to our Steam forum http://steamcommunity.com/app/284100/discussions/

New Life

Postby Viken » 22 Jan 2013 17:07

First off, the new video is quite nice; although I wish we'd been able to see more gameplay action than just scripted scenarios; but at this point, beggers cannot be choosers. It looks like its coming along very nicely.

I hope we get to hear more about the demo soon, and breath new life into the community. :ugeek:
"Why point and laugh when you can point and click? It makes things much more interesting...
Viken

Re: New Life

Postby MoPed » 22 Jan 2013 18:45

Thanks, and great to have you back. Going forward, I plan to make smaller, more informal development videos where you can see the gameplay action. There will be more regular updates from now on, so keep checking in.
Artist on "Unclaimed World"
MoPed

Postby Tilla » 25 Jan 2013 09:30

Glad to see more stuff from your guys. I've been peaking at the site every now and then for activity so I was pleased to see the trailer pop up in IndieGames.com. Funnily enough I've been reading books about colonization of alien worlds this past month - The Last Colony and Zoe's Tale by John Scalzi mainly.
Tilla

Postby Ribes » 25 Jan 2013 14:47

I just found out about the game through the new teaser. Just wanted to say that what you guys are working on looks awesome! Keep up the good work.
Ribes

Postby LazyKnight » 25 Jan 2013 20:42

I'd like to second Ribes, it looks wonderful ... like the game I have been dreaming about playing since I started reading science fiction. Thank you!
LazyKnight

Postby DGatsby » 25 Jan 2013 22:30

Just found out about this game. It really does like awesome! I sincerely hope this project makes it. Keep up the work guys!
DGatsby

Return to General Discussion