Looking excellent

You can read past comments related to "Unclaimed World" but you cannot post new, because we have locked it for now to save time on moderation. Instead we encourage you to go to our Steam forum http://steamcommunity.com/app/284100/discussions/

Re: Looking excellent

Postby Alchatron » 03 Jan 2011 20:34

Another guilty Bay12sman here. o/

Your efforts are already looking great; the game looks refreshing and fun! Keep it up. I'll keep a close eye on these here forums...
Alchatron

Postby kubluu » 03 Jan 2011 23:06

Welcome...
We have something in common, because I also played Dwarf Fortress once. Even though I only got a brief taste of it, I think it inspired me as a game developer to think big and follow my dreams. There is just something awe-inspiring about that game, for example seeing what one man can accomplish.
kubluu
Site Admin

Postby Digitalus » 04 Jan 2011 19:39

I remember the first time I tried Dwarf Fortress (2D version), I almost immediately quit and forgot about it. A few months / years later, the 3D version came out and I rediscovered it -- but this time with the wiki! Now it never leaves my hard drive. One of my all-time favorite games. The wiki made it not only understandable, but approachable and ... really, really engrossing. I get hyper-addicted to it every few months, for weeks at a time. My life suffers for this.

I've got high hopes that Conlan's Claim will be another diamond-level experience. Really looking forward to it!
Digitalus

Postby Shades » 09 Jan 2011 23:25

kubluu wrote:Welcome...
We have something in common, because I also played Dwarf Fortress once. Even though I only got a brief taste of it, I think it inspired me as a game developer to think big and follow my dreams. There is just something awe-inspiring about that game, for example seeing what one man can accomplish.

Of course you've set yourself high standards here, most of us are bay12ers so love the game, and there is two of you working on this so it has to be twice as good right? :)
Shades

Postby Woose1 » 10 Jan 2011 01:49

I hate to be redundant, but...

I hope your new game is 'Beyond Quality'. :D
Woose1

Previous

Return to General Discussion