Alpha Testing/ Beta testing?

You can read past comments related to "Unclaimed World" but you cannot post new, because we have locked it for now to save time on moderation. Instead we encourage you to go to our Steam forum http://steamcommunity.com/app/284100/discussions/

Re: Alpha Testing/ Beta testing?

Postby Taricus » 10 Jan 2011 10:58

Alright, Email sent
Taricus

Postby pnx » 10 Jan 2011 22:16

Heh, I would sign up, but I tend to be very fickle about testing, and then I feel guilty about my lack of contributions.
pnx

Postby ScriptWolf » 10 Jan 2011 22:32

Hey anyone know when we will get a chance to get out hands on some alpha code, also how will we be able to get hold of the game when it is in alpha and we can test it?, are you going to post in on the website or through email or something else?
ScriptWolf

Postby MoPed » 11 Jan 2011 21:50

Alright, thanks everybody! Signups are closed ...(FOR NOW.)

We´ve received enough emails now to be able to do an alpha test when the time comes. So please don´t send anymore testing requests for now.
We have put all the emails we have received until now in our archive, so we can get back to you when the alpha testing starts.
Even if you haven´t received a confirmation email, don´t worry, we´ve got your email adress and everybody has been put on the same list.

About the actual alpha test: we don´t really have a lot of info to give you right now. We can´t say when it will start or even what it is about, so please be patient...
Artist on "Unclaimed World"
MoPed

Postby Inteuniso » 13 Feb 2011 17:02

Judging by the twitter feed, would a playable alpha be a possibility any time soon?
Inteuniso

Postby kubluu » 13 Feb 2011 21:56

No, not quite... the meaning of that last post is that I have started on implementing a lot of features (it's what I enjoy the most, throwing things together with complete disregard), now, I inevitably need to wrap up the loose ends and do some - (shudder) - testing, before I can go back to adding more features.
kubluu
Site Admin

Postby Inteuniso » 14 Feb 2011 02:03

Well good luck with wrapping up all those loose ends.

And for all those features you keep on throwing around: set a schedule for them to be done. Not in order or anything like that, just your personal deadline of when one feature needs to be done.
Inteuniso

Postby kubluu » 14 Feb 2011 13:45

Inteuniso wrote:And for all those features you keep on throwing around: set a schedule for them to be done. Not in order or anything like that, just your personal deadline of when one feature needs to be done.

But that sounds like work... no of course you are right.
kubluu
Site Admin

Postby Viken » 15 Feb 2011 22:50

kubluu wrote:
Inteuniso wrote:And for all those features you keep on throwing around: set a schedule for them to be done. Not in order or anything like that, just your personal deadline of when one feature needs to be done.

But that sounds like work... no of course you are right.

Kabluu, you've taken on the massively hard challenge of creating a computer game that'll probably end up being more work than years of sitting at a desk as a normal citizen. But think of it this way: if you didn't do it, no one else would. So tighten that belt and get to work! :twisted: Mwhahaha.

Seriously though, thanks for all the feedback and updates. We all stand ready to assist in whatever way we can, and thank you for making a game for the rest of us non-conformists. :ugeek:
"Why point and laugh when you can point and click? It makes things much more interesting...
Viken

Previous

Return to General Discussion