Unplayable due to FPS issues

We've locked this forum to save time on moderation and encourage you to post any bug reports to the Steam forum http://steamcommunity.com/app/284100/discussions/2/
or send us an email.

Unplayable due to FPS issues

Postby LinLin » 03 Aug 2014 15:00

I know I don't have the best computer in the world (admittedly, it's pure crap D:), but I can run other games that would seem to need more CPU/GPU than this one does. I REALLY want to be able to play this game, but it's just WAY too choppy to even get my mouse to click anything. I've tried both fullscreen and windowed modes, and either way it's the same.

Is there anything I can do to increase the frame rate... or is this problem out of my hands?
LinLin

Re: Unplayable due to FPS issues

Postby kubluu » 03 Aug 2014 18:30

I recently had the same issue with a different game. It was unplayable (around 1-2 FPS). After poking around a bit, I found out that my DirectX settings were using the Debug build, and were also doing some logging. I changed this via the DirectX panel (there are separate tabs for DirectX 9 and DirectX 10/11). After that the problem disappeared.
kubluu
Site Admin

Postby LinLin » 04 Aug 2014 02:39

That's probably what it is... buuuut, the option to switch out of debug is grayed out. ._. How can I convince my computer to let me change the settings?
LinLin

Postby kubluu » 08 Aug 2014 00:18

Hmm, try googling for the OS you are using, or make sure that you have administrator rights...
kubluu
Site Admin

Return to Bugs and technical issues